Pop-up Cash Bars
Season catering is proud to offer a truly bespoke bar service delivered to your venue. Based in Dunkeld in rural Perthshire, our team are able to travel to your venue and supply a fully functional professional bar operation.
We pride our self in a reputation of excellent food catering and the beverage business is no different.
These hand-crafted bar units with built in refrigeration, lighting, storage and display are a real crowd pleaser – creating a wow factor in your chosen venue and not to mention a super-efficient professional bar operation. Professional service and Friendly efficient staff go a long way to ensuring the success of your event.
Canapes available in conjunction with our pop-up bars,
What we offer
1. Cash Bars – Pop Up Bars
2. Bar Hire – Your Bar
3. Whisky Bars
4. Bespoke Bars
5. Temporary event licence with the local council
6. Glasses and plastics – we have all our stock so no need to use third parties
7. Bar backs and Frontage – we have the best in the business – custom built for efficiency and design – making it portable which creates the real wow factor
8. Refrigeration – Our bar has built in fridges and electrics
9. Bespoke menus welcomed if re – sale permits
10. Bar Optics and utensils & Condiments on request
11. Recycling and Rubbish Collection .
How to book
For a cash bar we charge a £400 plus vat fee payable in advance to book our services on your chosen date
How to pay on the night
1. Cash on the day through the till
2. If Wi-Fi is available pay by card
3. On credit – paid in advance BACS transfer
What the fee covers
1. delivery of the bar
2. set up of the bar and installation
3. stocking of the bar .
4. organising of recycling and rubbish collection to your venue
5. staff costs
6. pay and arrange the Temporary event licence through the local council
7. pre – venue visit – meeting with client if needed
Extras – for glasses we charge at 15p per glass
Our Stock Items
1. In conjunction with Bacardi and Dewers Whisky we can offer Top brands at affordable prices
2. Local Beers on request
3. Wines with impact to impress at affordable prices
4. All the stock standards
Bespoke Bar Options
A Scottish Whisky Experience – great for any occasion.
Our Bar-man are well versed in the variety of whisky on offer – dressed in Kilts and accompanied by a piper
Use of whisky barrels for guests to sit their drinks on or lean on and a variety of Scottish Malts to really impress your guests.
During the whisky bar – we offer Haggis Croquets with the Neeps and tatties incorporated into the croquets served with Mustard and Islay Malt Foam
Whisky Bars are well suited for Corporate events and tourism shows or perhaps a wedding offered in conjunction with a conventional bar
All whisky is displayed on the bar
• A bottle price is offered for pre-payment – price on request – paid in advance
• Whisky by the measure also available paid cash/ card on the night Price on request
• Piper charged at local rate for the period required
• Glass hire needed
Canapés and Bar experience
Canapés and Bar experience
Drinks and Canapes great way to celebrate a special occasion . With bar already in operation why not add some of Season Caterings canapes for your guests to enjoy while having a few drinks
See our canape list
Drinks and Ice -cream .
A great addition to an afternoon drinks reception is our exciting ice -cream cart . We offer over 50 flavours of locally made crowd pleasing ice-cream to choose from . This can be served in conjunction with a dry ice display, Chocolate dipped cones or tubs
This can also be incorporated into drinks – for example our version of Strawberries , Champagne and Cream !!!, The possibilities are endless
Ice cream cart hire fully stocked £10 per person plus vat per person
Delivery – pickup and set up
All cones and condiments & Ice -cream
Staff to serve and clean down
Hire our bar and staff to host your event and supply your own alcohol .
We would need to do set up day to stock the bar with all your alcohol and make sure the fridges etc are all working . We also will coordinate the set up and delivery of the bar
We charge a £650 plus vat fee for the bar hire which includes
• Drop off and pick up
• Two bar fridges
• Bar mats
• Ice buckets and storage
• Electric cables
• You pay our staff at the rate of £14 an hour to staff the bar – we suggest for an event of 100 guests you need two barman and two glass clearers
• Staff travel costs hourly
• Local bin hire – to insure the correct recycling and rubbish disposal is adhered too
• A refundable £500 fee is payable for use of the bar to cover any possible damages that may occur
• We charge a flat fee of £150 plus vat for set up of the Bar
• Glasses charge at 15p per glass
We hire friendly local staff on a regular basis for our catering services who are well drilled in the operation of running a bar. We have an assigned bar manager and can also outsource professional barmen from a staffing agency located in Edinburgh.